Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an extremely dynamic field that continues to evolve more and more rapidly with the passing of each day. So, SEO requirements keep on changing and it can be hard too to keep up with the latest developments. But if you want your website to get more and more traffic then you have to be in the know of SEO.
Well-optimized websites get more and more traffic over time, and that means they will get more leads and sales too. So, if you neglect SEO then no one will be able to find out your website which means that all of your hard work will be meaningless.
Fortunately, not all the ranking factors are treated equally. You can maximize your SEO efforts by focusing on a few specific ranking factors. There are the top most ranking factors which are based on the most recent studies and are totally latest. They are explained below;
- Content is still king:-
- Content is one of the most important SEO ranking factors.
- Your content which is being posted on your website should be of high quality and should have a good length too.
- Your content must provide the real value to the user and should also incorporate the engaging visual content to complement the written content.
- Also, it is noticed that the content which is relatively long and which is more comprehensive typically achieves the higher rankings.
- So, always remember that quality beats quantity every time, so you should always focus on values not just on the counts.
- It remains one of the strongest ranking signals in Google’s search algorithm.
- The more links you have from multiple high authority domains then there will be better chances for you to rank well for the top keywords.
- Online marketers should always pay close attention to their backlink profiles. Especially they should be given recent updates which clean and filter the websites with low-quality backlinks profiles.
- So, when your content earns a lot of these high quality backlinks you will be able to hit with three important ranking signals which are;
- Number of backlinks;
- Link authority; and
- Link diversity
- Mobile optimization is an extremely important ranking factor.
- Nowadays, a website’s compatibility with mobile directly affects its search rankings.
- In the past era, the web designers built the desktop version first and then mobile.
- Today with mobile’s outstanding usage by the users, websites should always prioritize the mobile version first to provide a better user experience.
- Today, it will be more important than ever that your content is responsive on all of the mobile platforms and also identical to the content on your desktop website.
- So, it is time to improve your website even more so think mobile-first, not just mobile-friendly.
- Page speed:-
- With the mobile-first indexing approach from Google, page speed has also become more crucial than ever.
- Websites which are having slow page speed will have a harder time ranking at the top of the result pages.
- Good page speed ties heavily into a good user experience.
- Always remember that the desktop website should be loaded in just 3 seconds or less while the mobile websites should be loaded in 2 seconds or less.
Thus, SEO is an ever-evolving industry. In the recent few years, we have seen that Google has made a steady push for rich content, and a perfect mobile experience website with a good loading speed of the page. There are also many of the important factors and they will also play a crucial role in your rankings, but if you prioritize improving the above elements first for your website, then for sure you will come out ahead of the competition.